Most of us plan ahead in life. We plan for our weddings, our children’s education, family vacations and other significant expected life events. Pre-arranging one’s final wishes is equally as important.
Pre-Arrangement is defined as having final wishes documented in advance, which minimizes confusion and anxiety by providing direction to your family and funeral home at the time of need. It is a sensible approach in dealing with end of life issues that will help ease the burden on loved ones and family.
Pre-Funding is defined as paying for your arrangements in advance, which eliminates financial burden and emotional overspending. With Pre-Funding, the costs of the goods and services are guaranteed not to increase for you or your family. In other words, your family will not pay any more in the future for services and merchandise you pay for today. This is a wonderful way to show your love for those you will leave behind.
Here are some of the benefits of pre-planning:
- Inflation Protection: We provide guaranteed inflation protection for the goods and services that you select today regardless of future price increases.
- Peace of Mind: You will have peace of mind knowing that you are leaving your family members a gift of love by relieving them from having to make stressful decisions and from a financial burden. Your final wishes will be recorded and carried out accordingly.
- Portability: If you travel or move, this final pre-arranged funeral plan can be used to pay for funeral expenses at any funeral home in the United States. You may also select travel insurance to cover the cost of returning the decedent home for local services.
- Payment Options:
- Single payment in full at time of arrangement
- Payments over one year with no interest
- Three, five or ten year payment plans
Please consider the wisdom of pre-planning and the peace of mind in knowing that everything has been taken care of and that your wishes will be fulfilled.
For questions or to schedule an appointment, call Graham-Hitch Mortuary in Pleasanton at (925) 846-5624.